If you own a business, you want to make sure that it’s clean and tidy so you can receive your visitors with confidence. Hiring an office cleaning company for your Langley business will really come in handy because in addition to the fact that your employees probably don’t enjoy cleaning, they also have a lot of work to do that will actually translate into profit.
Depending on the size of your offices, you could for a local maid service on a daily or weekly basis. Such services usually include vacuuming, dusting and cleaning the offices, bathrooms and kitchens. This kind of service may be appropriate if you’re a small business with a tight budget and only need someone to wash some windows, clean shared spaces and perform a quick vacuum. However, for most commercial offices, you may need more than a maid service.
Commercial office cleaning may be more appropriate when you need full cleaning services for all aspects of your facility including bathrooms, break rooms, exterior facades and parking lots. Some of the services you can expect include:
· General cleaning (floors, windows, bathrooms, break rooms etc)
· Garbage removal
· Steam cleaning
· Floor stripping and waxing
· Power washing
· Storage cleaning
Commercial office cleaning services also include additional services such as carpet and floor maintenance, changing light bulbs and performing basic repairs, remove recycling, post-construction cleanup services and even providing emergency cleaning services.
If you’re looking for high quality office cleaning, here are some important things you need to look out for:
· Reputation: It’s important to find a company that has a good reputation in the area it serves. An easy way to determine this is to check for online reviews; generally a company with more good than bad reviews means the company is good enough to work with.
· Experience: A company that has been offering office cleaning for a longer period will provide more professional service. An older company will also be more protective of its reputation, so you can expect a higher level of reliability from an experienced company.
· Flexibility: It’s important to work with a company that can provide office cleaning services on your schedule. This will make things much easier for you as it would mean that your work and office activities will not be interrupted. It would also mean you can have the office cleaned as often as you need.
· Expertise: Surprisingly, cleaning an office requires a certain level of skill that not just anyone has. Cleaners need to be properly trained and demonstrate a high level of time management skills, reliability and attention to detail. The company you choose should therefore be keen about hiring well trained employees as cleaners. Preference should be given to company that employs its cleaners as opposed to dealing with contractual cleaners.
If you are looking for a company that can deliver professional office cleaning in Langley BC that addresses all the above, do not hesitate to contact Olympic Building Services today.